Appreciation & Recognition
Lincoln College deeply appreciates the many individuals and organizations who choose to invest in our students and our mission. We are honored to recognize them for their generosity and commitment.
Honor Roll of Donors
All donors are recognized in the annual Honor Roll issue of “The Lincoln Log,” which is mailed to alumni, donors and other friends of Lincoln College. Donors are recognized according to Giving Clubs for the fiscal year being reported, as well as for cumulative lifetime giving over $5,000 and for consistently giving in 10 or more years.
Lifetime Giving Wall of Honor
Donors whose cumulative lifetime giving totals $5,000 or more are recognized on Lifetime Giving Wall of Honor located in the Lincoln Center atrium.
Donors who fund an annual or endowed scholarship are invited to attend the annual scholarship reception where they have the opportunity to meet the recipient of their scholarship.
The Harts Society recognizes donors who remember Lincoln College in their will or estate plan.
- The Founder’s Society is the most prestigious of Lincoln College’s giving clubs, and is reserved for donors who have demonstrated the utmost affinity for our institution by giving $10,000 or more annually.
- The Presidents Society recognizes donors with annual gifts of $5,000 to $9,999.
- The Legacy Society recognizes donors with annual gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
- The University Hall Society recognizes donors with annual gifts of $1,000 to $2,499
- The Namesake Gold Club recognizes donors with annual gifts of $500 to $999
- The Namesake Silver recognizes donors with annual gifts of $250 to $499
- The Namesake Bronze recognizes donors with annual gifts of $100 to $249
- Contributors are donors with annual gifts of $99 or less.